Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spicy Chicken Pasta Recipe

Ingredients

1/2 pound salad pasta (I use rotini)
•2 tbsp. oil (I use Olive)
•1 lb. chicken breast, cut into thin strips
•1 large onion cut into thin wedges
•3 cups broccoli florets
•3 tbsp. soy sauce (I use low-sodium and add much more liberally)
•1 tbsp. Sriracha (red chili sauce, found in asian section of supermarket. I use more than 1 tbsp. but start there, as this stuff is wicked hot.)
•3 medium tomatoes, wedged (I use Romas)
•pepper to taste




Directions
1.Cook pasta according to package, drain and set aside.
2.Heat oil over med-hi heat. Add chicken and cook until done. Remove from pan and set aside.
3.Add onion to pan and saute 2-3 min.
4.Add broccoli and cook until bright green.
5.Add soy sauce, Sriracha and pepper. Saute another 2-3 minutes.
6.Add tomatoes and chicken and cook until tomatoes start to release juices, 2-3 minutes.
7.Add pasta, toss.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails