Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sensha Watch - Make You Stylish

Three circles that show hours, groups of 5 minutes and single minutes as well. The hours are places in the largest circle with 5 minute intervals at the bottom left. It’s the same as the hours and minutes on a clockface so that the average user can read it “at a glance.”




Stainless steel case is connected to a “timing interface” that displays time in a number of groups.I got news for you, it’d probably take me about 5 minutes to get the proper time from this thing. Of course by then the reading would be outdated. I’ll have to be sure to wear this only when time isn’t a particularly important factor like trying to catch a train or when I need to meet my fellow operatives.


I can just see it now, standing on the platform saying “Let’s see my train is supposed to show up at 5:30 and it’s…uhm…it’s…..oh 5:45. Wonderful.” On the other hand it’s a natural deterrent for theft, I mean who wants to steal a watch that they can’t read the time off of or convince potential buyers to purchase?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails